As the Raiders prepare for the upcoming season, some positions to keep an eye on are linebacker, cornerback, and quarterback. Those are the main positions where serious competition will take place. Also look at the left guard battle between Lucas Nix and Tony Bergstrom as well as the back-up running back competition between Latavius Murray and Rashad Jennings.
Linebacker Travis Goethel and cornerback Coye Francies were released yesterday which means the Raiders have two open roster spots to fill as camp continues. The preparation for the upcoming season begins now for Oakland. They will try to improve on a disappointing 2012 campaign and figure out where all the new players fit. The Raiders are still without two unsigned 2013 NFL Draft selections, DJ Hayden and Menelik Watson.
- Oakland Raiders 2013 Training Camp Competition: Cornerbacks Part II
- Oakland Raiders 2013 Training Camp Competition: Offensive Tackles
- Oakland Raiders’ 2013 Training Camp Competition: Outside Linebackers Part II
- Oakland Raiders 2013 Training Camp Competition: Wide Receivers Part II
- Oakland Raiders 2013 Training Camp Competition: Middle Linebackers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/xut